Thursday, August 7, 2014

A day for laundry

I've seen pictures of this turtle, but had an actual sighting
last Sunday. He just walks down the sidewalk with his owner.
Next week Dr. Mc will enter her third trimester of pregnancy. Of course she is experiencing swollen ankles and feet, which is one of the disadvantages of being pregnant during the hot and humid summer months in Houston. Hang in there, kiddo.

I'm happy to report that Rose likes her accommodations in the casita much better than the kennel. Last night she got on the bed with me and put her little head on the pillow. I'm not sure either of us moved all night.

Today I'm creating not much. I need to wash my sheets, clean out the car, and do a little grocery shopping. The skies are clear and the windows are open. It feels like a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment