Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A short ride home for Rose

Rose is happy to be home!
I slept so well last night! I opened the windows in the master bedroom, turned on the ceiling fan, and was out like a light.

About 1 p.m. today I got a call that Rose had her bath and cut, and was ready for me. I immediately jumped in the car and hit the road. She jumped in the backseat in front of the air vent for the short ride home and slept all the way. Once in the house, she checked out her food bowl and then jumped on the bed for her afternoon nap. My pajamas were on the bed from last night and she is laying on them. It's good to have the little girl home.

Today I'm creating an online form and then reading birthing books. So much has changed since I had my babies. I need to get up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment