Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Vigil of Easter, Holy Saturday

The sun peaking through the coyote fence as it set today.
Mr. B always takes Rose out in the morning before he leaves for work. Since he's not here, that responsibility falls to me. This morning I was able to convince Rose to stay in bed until almost 9 a.m.

It rained sometime last night or early this morning. There were supposed to be thunderstorms today, but I never saw a drop. This confirms my belief that the weather forecasters in ABQ are no better than the ones in HOU.

Today I'm creating a lovely dinner of chicken enchiladas for myself. Most of the afternoon I went around the casita gathering up decorative items that serve no purpose other than to collect dust. I've made it through two rooms so far. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with everything. Consignment shop. Yard sale. It needs to go! This is something I really need to do in Houston, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment