Saturday, April 12, 2014

My handsome date at the Menil last night.
Mr. B and I had date night last night. We went to the Menil for an event hosted by M Penner. Although I didn't expect to see people that we know, it happened. We enjoyed seeing the Magritte's art and wonder why we don't go to more museums in Houston. When we're out of town, the museums are the first places we go.

The grill master (a.k.a. Mr. B) has gone to the store to get filets to cook for tonight. Yum! He also wants me to teach him how to make the red potatoes that I bake in the oven. I'm like my grandmother and mother when it comes to cooking so I'm not sure there is a recipe for the potatoes. I guess I'll have to pay attention to what I'm doing so I can teach him.

Today I'm creating the set up for an art show I'm coordinating for tomorrow. I do these fairly often and decided today that I need to have a tub that is filled with items that are useful. What? Do you mean get organized? It would be too easy if I didn't run around the house and garage apartment gathering items.

No comments:

Post a Comment