Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Getting it done

I listed two of these pillows on eBay today.
I decided to take most of the dust-collecting items from the casita to a really upscale resale shop today. I've visited this shop many times because of the wonderful items there. I even sold two chairs there a couple of years ago. Anyway, I'm so glad I took the collectibles there because they put incredible prices on the items and said they have customers who come in looking for some of the items. I'll get so much more having the items on consignment then I would if I had a yard sale or put the collectibles on eBay, even after the store takes their commission.

Next I took some items to another resale shop. It's not worth doing a consignment there, so I just sold the items outright to them. A couple of years ago I took some high-end shoes there and didn't receive much so I wasn't expecting to get much today, but was surprised by what I was given.

Today I'm creating additions to my Etsy shop. It has been empty for several months. Before I had only listed tin jewelry so there were some revisions that needed to be made. After the edits to the site, I listed two pillows and a pair of earrings. It's a start. Tomorrow I'll probably take the remaining dust-collecting
items to Goodwill.

No comments:

Post a Comment