Monday, April 7, 2014

Notes for next year

I'll be heading to Santa Fe in a week.
Happy, happy. Joy, joy.
I finished the auction I have been working on since September 2013. Friday night's auction was fun and profitable, which is just how I like them. Saturday morning after the auction I was back at the venue waiting on people who left early to come back and claim their items. Some came and some didn't, so Saturday afternoon I moved the remaining dozen or so items to another location. Today I packed up the reusable items in two new lime green tubs and sent them back to the association's storage unit until next year. I won't chair the auction again, but left everything in good order for whoever takes it over.

It's sad that Mickey Rooney died. I just heard on the news that he was the first choice to play Archie Bunker on All in the Family. Rooney turned down the role because he thought it was too controversial.

Today I'm creating clean living and dining rooms. It has been at least a month since Mr. B and I have seen the living room floor because of the artwork leaning everywhere. And the dining room table was auction central. There were papers all over the place, but tonight I can see the top of the table again.

No comments:

Post a Comment