Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A trip downtown to the Plaza

Selfie with Rose.
This afternoon Rose and I went to downtown Santa Fe this. I could tell it's still "off" season here because there was a parking spot right in front of the Starbucks. Lucky. This never happens! And there was time on the meter. Lucky again. Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket.

I got a Latte at Starbucks and we walked to the Plaza to sit down. Rose was on sensory overload. Because she won't be still and because it was too cool and windy, we only stayed until I finished my Latte. Then we walked around the Plaza and back to the car. OMGosh. Her normally white paws are black. I'm going to have to put her in the tub tonight for a bath before bedtime.

Today I'm creating jewelry, but first I had to make a trip to the hardware store to get a Dremel. I got the lease expensive one for beginners, which is fine. All I want to do is smooth the edges of the jewelry I'm making. It doesn't work as well with the hand files I've been using. This Dremel will stay at the casita for me to use again when I come back in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment