Friday, April 25, 2014

New advertising series

Flowers beginning to bloom in the garden.
I hate you, Mapquest Driving Directions! I was looking for an address that was in an area of Santa Fe I didn't know, so I put the address in Mapquest. As has happened to me so many times before, the directions told me to turn right instead of left. I was so off track by the time I realized I was headed in the wrong direction. It took me almost 45 minutes to get where I was going. I could have driven to ABQ in that amount of time.

Before I got lost, I headed out to get my Friday newspaper for the little man on East Alameda (with Rose in the car) when I saw friend Leslie sitting out on her porch. She and her husband recently bought a house just a couple of blocks from Pettita Casita. I got the grand tour and heard about their restoration/renovation plans. It's a big project that I know will be wonderful when they are finished.

Today I'm creating a new advertising series for a client. See, it's not all fun and games in the high desert! I actually work while I'm here … sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment