Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bush "41" greets Obama's at IAH.
Rose is having problems with her allergies. I looked online to see what pollen was "high" right now. It's tree pollen. Poor baby has been walking around the house sneezing her head off.

Thank goodness Obama left Houston today and went to Austin. He was in town overnight for a fundraising event, I assume for the Democrats. Doesn't he have more pressing matters in Washington? I read that it costs approximately $181K per hour to operate Air Force One.

Today I'm creating a list of things to take with me to Santa Fe on Monday, as well as a grocery list. There used to be a Fiesta in the Heights that had really good veggies and great wine prices. Unfortunately it was torn down about a year ago and is becoming a four or five story assisted living facility.

No comments:

Post a Comment