Friday, April 18, 2014

Free-hand jewelry

Rose and I went to bed before 10 p.m. last night. Laying down will always stop up my head so it took me awhile to get to sleep. Once asleep, I slept until 7:30 a.m. when Rose woke me to take her out. After she went on a short walk and we both ate some breakfast, we went back to sleep until almost noon.

I have a feeling that my body was worn down from working on the auction I chaired on April 4, the follow up that happened, and the event I coordinated on Sunday afternoon before I left town. Then I got to Santa Fe where the tree pollen is off the charts, so I get an infection. With the sleep I got last night, I'm feeling better today.

Today I'm creating jewelry. I didn't bring any punches with me to Santa Fe, so I cut out the simple tin pieces with metal shears, filed down the edges, and made earrings (see the pic-of-the-day). The earrings are a simple shape, but the swirls of color on the tin makes them fun. Although the one on the left looks longer, it's just the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment