Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 13, 2012

We were out last night buying #1 son-in-law Nick suits, shirts and ties. Merry Christmas, Nick. He is tall and slim, so he looks great in everything he puts on. Oh, to have such a problem!
Fun with Dick and Jane ... I mean Kendall and Nick.

We're supposed to go tonight to Discovery Green and listen to The Suffers (Nick's band) play, but don't know about the rain. That's the only problem with planning an outdoor event in Houston. 

Today I'm creating two direct-mail postcards. I'm really not in a creative mood, so this may take longer than usual. Remember the lyrics from the old Carpenters' song?

Talkin' to myself and feelin' oldSometimes I'd like to quit, nothin' ever seems to fitHangin' around, nothin' to do but frownRainy days and Mondays always get me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment