Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012

Thanks, Mr. B, for a delicious dinner tonight
at Shade. My scallops were terrific.
I was at dinner tonight with Mr. B when I realized I hadn't written my blog today. Several lame excuses for this occurrence. First, I slept late (no surprise). Next, I spent the afternoon looking for fabric with anchors. The t-shirt quilt I'm building is for a young woman who was in the social sorority Delta Gamma. I looked online yesterday for colors and iconic symbols for the sorority. I have the colors right, but I need to get fabric for anchors for the backing. I found several versions online. Surely I can find the fabric in Houston. I went to several fabric stores today ... but found no fabric with just anchors. Lame excuses for not posting earlier.

Tomorrow I'm moving the sewing center from the "garagemahal" to the dining room. The air conditioner has funked out upstairs above the garage (the "garagemahal"), so I have to move what I need into the house. I have so much sewing to do in the next two weeks! Get organized and get it done!

Today I'm creating a direct-mail postcard. Sounds good!

No comments:

Post a Comment