Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27, 2012

Friend Debbie Wetmore created the top
mosaic in Smither Park in Houston. I'm looking
forward to seeing at the new artwork there.
Oh my goodness. It's 8:20 a.m. and I've already completed a conference call. Now, should I go back to sleep or get up and at it?

The girls were at the doggie salon yesterday. They came home with beautifully cropped hair and bows in their ears. Roz still has all of her bows and her bandana in place, but Rose is removed her bandana and one of her ear bows. They don't like going to the salon, but they are really going to hate today's outing to the vet. When I made the vet appointment earlier this week, the receptionist reminded me to bring their poop, but it was OK if I forgot because they could "get some" in the office. Ewwww to both ideas. I'm not hauling poop anywhere and the girls will think the extraction process is undignified!

Today I'm creating Christmas aprons. In the 10 minutes it has taken me to write this blog, I've also decided that there's no need to get productive so early in the morning. In fact, early morning isn't my most creative time!


No comments:

Post a Comment