Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 5, 2012

Spring cleaning continues with the help of
Rose (see her posing beside the cabinet).
It's one of those rare cloudy days in the desert. A cool front is supposed to be coming in, but first some rain. The girls are both curled up next to me for their morning nap. They think the overcast skies make for good sleeping weather.

Everyone is talking about Michelle Obama's nail polish color last night when she spoke at the DNC. Remember that you saw non-traditional nail polish colors on my fingers first! I was looking at my collection of nail polish and I'll definitely be searching for some new fall colors. The bright colors of summer (turquoise, orange, yellow and lime green) worked well, but will need to be retired.

Today I'm creating the final review of a website, and then I'm continuing to deep clean and winterize the casita. I don't know if my ankle is tender today because of the forthcoming rain or because I cleaned half the casita yesterday, but right now it feels good to have my foot elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment