Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19, 2012

Small picture
of #1 son-in-law
Nick (center)
enjoying the
Riedel glass class.
I couldn't sleep last night. I took Advil after lunch, which made me fall asleep late in the afternoon. My nap was too long!

I don't know what to do about my foot. To refresh your memory, I stepped off a curb on Monday night and re-injured my left foot. My ankle is bruised and swollen, and the left side of my foot is incredibly tender. I can't put much weight on my foot and have been using my crutches to get around since Monday night. For some reason, I don't want to go back to my orthopedist. What is a girl to do? Suck it up and call the doctor?

Today I'm creating a bio and then working on the t-shirt quilt. And I'm determined not to have a nap this afternoon so I'll sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment