Saturday, September 22, 2012

September 22, 2012

Sewing today.

It's ghe first day of fall. You might even say we're turning over a new leaf. Get it?
The autumnal equinox ushers in the change from summer to fall in many parts or the world, but here in Houston, it's just another hot and humid day. There's no chill in the air. Nobody in Houston is thinking about firewood, mittens and/or apple cider. I see photos from my adopted city in the high desert. The leaves are changing, the days are cooler, and the nights are cold! We donated Pettita Casita to a fundraising event and the couple who purchased it are at the house now. Oh how I wish it was me and Mr. B!
Today I'm creating aprons. I'm waiting on the fabric for the back of the t-shirt quilt to arrive, so I'll work on something else today.

No comments:

Post a Comment