Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September 18, 2012

Great nephews Michael (center), age 3 and Bryan (right),
age 8. Gabe, age 5, decided not to be in the photo. I'm not
sure why my face is so red.
Last night's Women of Wine Riedel Glass Class 2.0 was very fun, educational and well attended. Unfortunately, as we were leaving The Houstonian, I stepped off the curb and re-injured my left foot and ankle. I can't see my orthopedist today because he isn't in the office. Mr. B wanted to know if the doctor played golf on Tuesdays instead of Wednesdays. Isn't he funny. I think the doctor does surgeries on Tuesday (that's the day mine was on).

After the WOW event, we went to my nephew's new home. Beautiful! And huge! We had a glass of champagne, chatted for an hour with my nephew and his wife, and visited with my great nephews. Two of the boys sat with me for a photo. On the way home, I told Mr. B that the boys must think I'm really old! I know that as a child, I thought my great aunts and uncles were ancient. One great aunt's mouth clicked when she talked. My mom told me that she wore false teeth that slipped when she talked. I was always fascinated by my great aunt's teeth after that. I kept expecting her teeth to fall out.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client. I didn't go to the sales meeting, but I did call in and listen on the phone. It is just too painful to walk right now. What have I done?

No comments:

Post a Comment