Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

Tonight!
What's on my mind today? First, the Women of Wine Riedel Class Glass 2.0 is on my mind. We're having this at the Houstonian Hotel and Spa tonight. Dr. Mc and I went to the event last year and had a blast. This year we get to take Mr. B and #1 son-in-law Nick with us. It will be very fun. I'm pleased that I was able to get media coverage for the event. The publicity got more attendees, some new to Women of Wine. It should be a terrific event!

Tomorrow I'm moving on to the next Women of Wine event – our annual fundraising event on October 22. I'm the auction chair. Getting donations isn't always easy. I've encouraged the Board of Directors as well as the committee to each acquire five items. It would make the acquisition process easier. Come on ladies!

Today I'm creating more t-shirt squares for the quilt I'm making. I wish I was further along on the quilt so today I'm also creating a schedule of what I need to accomplish to have it ready by the end of the month. The next six weeks are going to be very busy so I should make a calendar through the end of October. And remember to schedule time to breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment