Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

My co-pilot and navigator during the drive to Houston
was asleep (at the wheel) and snoring.
I was officially released from the doctor today. How could he tell my ankle was OK? I had to put my right hand on the counter, raise my right foot off the ground, put my left hand in his hand, and stand on the toes of my left foot. I was able to do it without wobbling too much, so he released me. Works for me!

I've been back in Houston for two days and the temperature has been 90+ every day. But that doesn't stop Houston retailers. I've seen Halloween decorations in every store window and when I went to Kroger today, they had huge stacks of fire wood and carving pumpkins. Can you imagine carving a pumpkin and letting it sit outside in Houston for seven weeks? I'm crunching my nose just thinking about the rotten smell!

Today I'm creating the agenda for my Women of Wine auction committee meeting tonight. So much work to do. So little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment