Friday, September 14, 2012

September 14, 2012

Looking forward to DWTS!
It's frightening what is happening in the Middle East. For the first time in more than 30 years a U.S. Ambassador was killed in a violent attack. Now an attack in Afghanistan. Today, two Marines were killed and several others were wounded. Street battles in Tunsia. Yemen. Sudan. Lebanon. Cairo. Libya. Rage and violence over an anti-Muslim movie. Probably none of the people who have been killed or hurt in the recent attacks were anti-Muslim. It's a very sad situation.

On a happier note, I'm so ready for Dancing with the Stars to begin next week. My life will be complete!

Today I'm creating plans to make some Halloween aprons. I went to the fabric store today and several pieces of Halloween fabric jumped out at me. Now, all I need is time!

No comments:

Post a Comment