Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011

Her fatness likes to perch on the window
sill and look out. I'm not sure how she balances
herself since she is wider than the sill.
Another fun morning. I went to a huge estate sale at the Woman's Club. I was hoping to find fabrics and textiles, but I only found one piece for $3. Then I drove downtown and went in some shops that I like on the side streets off the Plaza. Next I had lunch at The Shed. I don't know why I believed the waiter when he told me the chicken enchiladas weren't hot. The green sauce was extremely spicy! I finished lunch an hour ago and my mouth is still burning.

I'm posting a photo of Rose in the window in the main room. The ledge is stone, which must be cool on her big, hairy belly. She jumps up on the couch and then jumps onto the window sill. I've seen cats do this, but never dogs. Rose will get in the window when I leave and wait for me to come back. This morning I found her in the window looking out while I was taking my shower.

Today I'm creating a magazine article, but first I need a siesta with Rose and Roz. I hear the afternoon rain
now.

No comments:

Post a Comment