Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

Thinking of you today, Mr. B.
Hope your back feels better soon!
The last Monday in August. WOW!

I took Sandy to get on the shuttle to ABQ this morning so she can fly back to Houston. She was hesitant about going back to the heat in Houston, but I could tell she was ready to see her husband, Dave. I'm also ready to see Mr. B, who will be arriving in Santa Fe this coming Sunday. Currently he is suffering through a back ache, which I hope is better before he arrives at the casita because I'm working on a honey-do list for him.

Today I'm creating a list of things to do that will help rid me of my funky mood. I'm not sure if I'm sad because Sandy has left or because I have to clean house or because I miss my family in Houston or because I only have two weeks of vacation left or because I don't have any diet cokes in the fridge. Whatever the reason, I need to perk up.

No comments:

Post a Comment