Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011

With two rain storms last week flowers
everywhere are blooming.
It's a lazy, lazy day in the casita. I got up early and was planning to spend the day sewing, but instead I've spent the day reading and napping, with a few housekeeping chores thrown in, and some dog walking. Not extremely productive!

I've been waiting all day to turn on the oven and heat up a goat cheese pizza I bought yesterday. It looks so good, but I know Mr. B would not enjoy it. It's not traditional enough for him. But I could eat goat cheese on almost anything. I mean, what's not to like?

Today I'm creating purses. I had to go to the fabric store yesterday (in the rain) to get some supplies. It pains me to buy these items (lining, buttons, interfacing, heavy snaps) because I know I have these supplies in Houston. With very limited storage space in Santa Fe, I better use everything I bought before I return to Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment