Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August 2, 2011

What a morning. I haven't stopped working since I got up. Unfortunately, once again the Skype telephone conference didn't work. This time I got the visual, but the sound was so bad all I could hear snippets every now and then. Who knows more about Skype than I do? Who can tell me how to fix the sound problems?

Look how chubby and cute Rose is! 
Think I need to join her in a siesta.

I'm posting a photo of my muse, Rose. I'm working in a chair at the end of the breakfast bar and Rose is laying behind my chair with her monkey toy. See the chew stick right above her on the rug? It's under a table where she usually hides her toy monkey and a new toy I bought her for being a good girl. The monkey and her new toy make noises. I think she gets tired of hearing them so she hides them under the table. When I tell her to bring me her toy she'll only bring the smiley purple dog that doesn't squeak.

Today I'm creating a weekly newsletter, a flier and a bio. I'm also working on the fundraiser I'm coordinating for Women of Wine Charities. There was a time around lunch when the emails were coming in faster than I could respond to them, so I stepped away from the computer and took the girls for a walk. I don't think the bar stool I sit in while working is ergonomically correct for long hours of working on the computer. A walk loosens up the achy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment