Thursday, August 11, 2011

August 11, 2011

I'll be able to recognize my Explorer in parking lots
after I add these decals to the back window.
Last night I gave Rose a bath because her four paws and underbelly were no longer white. Since there aren't fleas in Santa Fe, I bathed her in Johnson's no-more-tears baby shampoo ... with natural lavender. She was really good and just stood in the bath tub while I bathed and rinsed her. I couldn't believe the amount of sand and dirt that was in the tub after her bath, so after Rose's scrubbing the tub got a scrubbing. Then she laid on a towel next to me for an hour while I brushed her hair and she made cute little cuddly noises. So sweet! If there is a heaven-on-earth for dogs, she found it last night. Where was Roz during all this? Her Skitiness was hiding under the bed in fear she would be next in the tub.

I don't think I've had a decal on a car since college when I put a decal on my mother's car, but I'm going to wash the Explorer and afix the two decals I'm posting today. Hum. Should I use the Johnson's baby shampoo that I used on Rose to wash the car?

Today I'm creating dinner for a friend who is in town for the Ethnographic Market this weekend. MTF (translation from my texting dictionary: more to follow) about the two Ethnographic shows and sales tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment