Friday, August 26, 2011

August 26, 2011

Quick blog today. It's my turn in the shower before we head out.

I picked up Sandy from the ABQ airport and made the hour drive back to Santa Fe. I made us a yummy lunch from a Cooking Light recipe before we headed out for some retail therapy. Back at the house, cocktail hour began around 4:30 p.m., beginning with Skinnygirl margaritas and finishing with white wine. Yes, we did save time to eat the leftovers from lunch, which were even better after a few hours in the fridge. But we couldn't get the DVD to play, even after a call to Mr. B for a tutorial.

Today I'm creating another day of fun. As soon as we're dressed, it's off to the nearest convenience store to get a Friday paper, which lists what's happening this weekend in and around Santa Fe. On my walk with Rose this morning, I found a grab apple tree and picked one of the little green apples you see pictured today. Do not adjust your screen, it's really is that tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment