Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1, 2011

Roz, our sixish year old cat-dog,
crumpy Shih Tzu.
WOW. It's already July. I must be getting old because the days/weeks/months go by so fast now.  Of course, the days might seem longer if I got up earlier. This morning I slept late and told myself I was resting after all the stress of the past two weeks. But then the part of me that has to over analyze everything wonders if I'm just lazy or apathetic. Or is all the clutter in the house just too overwhelming?
Rose, our loveable fat dog,
Shih Tzu Cocker mix.
Over the long weekend I want to clean out a room in the house. We've been putting everything in that room and closing the door. Right now I think it resembles a space that would appear on the hoarders show. I have fabrics and clothes all over the place, as well as bags and totes I've made. Buried under the boxes are probably forgotten shoes. There are also boxes filled with items that need to be sold in a garage sale or donated to charity. And on top of it all, Mr. B has started bringing items from his mother's apartment, but there's no  room at the inn!

Today I'm creating conference promotions and making my list for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment