Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12, 2011

As I've previously blogged, I'm a reality star junkie. Last night was a double whammy, but I kept falling asleep before the endings.
First on was The Bachelorette. I'm not crazy about the current bachelorette, Ashley (a.k.a. that bow-legged chick to Mr. B as he passes through the room), and I'm not that wowed by any of the guys this season. I can't believe that any guy could be so upset about not receiving a rose, which symbolizes affection, from a girl he has known for about three weeks. Lucas was one of the guys sent packing last night and he had to keep walking off camera during his final goodbye because he was crying! Crying? I don't like labels, but he was acting like a girlie man.

Then, one of my favorite shows – Design Star – was back on the air last night. I started watching it but fell asleep before the rooms were revealed. I woke up several hours later and started watching the second showing, but fell asleep again before the rooms were revealed. Oh well, during the next week I'm sure it will be showing at least once a night.

Today I'm creating a newsletter, flier, website blurb, press release, public service announcement, and hopefully I'll still have time to work on a six-month communications plan. WOW! Then I have a project for each of my non-profit boards. And I need to organize treasures for a garage sale this weekend. Busy, busy, busy ... but first – food for thought – what's for lunch?

No comments:

Post a Comment