Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5, 2011

Rose and I found this sweet little birds nest on a walk.
Casey Anthony was found not guilty in the murder of her daughter. She had been convicted by the news media, but I guess the jury had "reasonable doubt." I really don't know about her guilt or innocence, but I'm sure there will be lots of opinions voiced tonight by the media. If Casey Anthony did kill that sweet little child, she'll receive punishment from a higher power! In the meantime, I look forward to hearing interviews with the jury.

It's so quiet in the house today. Both dogs are at the groomers for a bath and couffer. Roz will be traumatized when she gets home and head directly under the bed. Rose will strut her hefty fluffed-up stuff around the house for several days. She looks so silly with pink bows on her ears, but she thinks she is beautiful. I love a girl with feelings of high self worth!

Today I'm creating an invitation to a reception for our neighbor Sandra York. She is having a gallery opening of her latest and greatest artwork this Saturday night. I'm planning to also celebrate Sandra'a heritage by serving a light supper of Greek food. I have never cooked Greek food before, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment