Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6, 2011

Happy National Fried Chicken Day! Who knew there was such a special celebration for the crusty yumminess? Nothing better than good fried chicken with lumpy mashed potatoes and cream gravy ... and I don't mean the kind that comes in a tub or box. I should make some for Mr. B for dinner, except that I went to the doctor today and was told that I gained four pounds.

Speaking of yummy, had a great lunch today at BRC. I had a lunch special that included three sliders with perfectly grilled beef patties topped with pimento cheese and lettuce on toasted buns. They were delicious, and the fries weren't bad either. Very cute interior. I think Mr. B would like it there. Thanks to Katy, Marilyn and Kay for a belated birthday lunch celebration.

Today I'm creating nothing. I've been going through old magazines and clipping ideas for future projects, but I just don't feel like making anything today. It's OK. I'm allowed.

1 comment:

  1. I think you created 2 things - your blog entry (always a delight) and inspiration, by going through your old magazines... :)

    ReplyDelete