Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9, 2011

Busy day getting ready for the reception Mr. B and I are hosting for our neighbor, friend, and artist, Sandra York. The house looks wonderful (except for the inside of my closet). As usual, all the leftover stuff got tossed into my closet. Mr. B is getting ready to grill the flank steak. The green beans, dessert, and hummus are ready. The salad is assembled. Now all that will be left is to dress the salad just before everyone arrives. And my feet are KILLING me.

Speaking of dogs (get it? feet = dogs?) sweet Rose was at my side all morning, which means she missed her morning nap. This afternoon I found her taking a siesta and snoring on the guest room bed. Lazy dog!

Today I'm creating Greek food. I hope it tastes as good as it smells!

No comments:

Post a Comment