Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011

Mr. B and I spent last night hanging art back in the house. It's wonderful to have so many wonderful pieces of art back on the walls. I still have a dining room wall to complete, but first I need to finish cleaning the room. It has been the gathering area for all the what-do-we-do-with-this-stuff. I've gone through everything and am left with piles and boxes designated for upstairs (crafting and office), donate, garage sale, and thrash.

I'm posting a picture of the first piece of artwork Mr. B and I bought together. It's by a Houston artist named Gail Siptak and is titled "Stair Jumping." Gail's style is so whimsical and fun. Every time I look at this piece I smile.

Today I'm creating a collage of artwork on a dining room wall. There will probably be a dozen pieces on the wall, so wish me luck in getting them hung straight without putting too many unnecessary holes in the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment