Monday, July 11, 2011

July 11, 2011

The front garden loved yesterday's rain!
Roz, Rose and I were at the vet's office this morning at 9 a.m. Taking the girls to the vet is in some ways like going to the dentist. You know they're going to make comments or ask questions that make you feel as if you are not worthy.

Dentist question: Have you been flossing?
My answer: No.

Vet question: Have you been giving your dogs their flea medicine?
My answer: No, we ran out.

Dentist statement: You have some plaque build up.
My response: Sorry.

Vet statement: Your dogs have some plaque build up.
Same response: Sorry.

The prices of visiting the dentist and taking two dogs to the vet are also similar. Thankfully we have dental insurance. But even though the vet visit was expensive, I like the new vet who saw the girls today. If you're looking for a new vet in the Heights area, I recommend Dr. Clint Duncan on 20th Street. Roz liked him so much she wagged her tail the entire time he was examining her. This is a big deal for Roz who doesn't really like anyone.

Today I'm creating invoices. This afternoon I'm going to my Women of Wine board meeting. In the meantime, think I'll chew one of the dog's flea pills to see if it can help me stop scratching. The minute I think about fleas, I start itching.

No comments:

Post a Comment