Thursday, July 3, 2014

Still in H-town

When I finally leave for Santa Fe, I might need to make a
detour to the quilt shop next to the museum in LaGrange.
I've been wanting to buy a serger for about a year and finally did it. It's a type of sewing machine that, in addition to other things, finishes edges. It's shipping to Santa Fe, where I hope to be sooner rather than later.

My packing list for Santa Fe is complete and I've started gathering everything, but it seems to be a lot to be taking. It's not clothes that I'm packing since I keep most of my summer clothes at the casita. It's shoes and jewelry along with fabrics, tins and jewelry-making stuff. The problem is, I rarely wear the jewelry I take and usually only wear a couple pairs of shoes. I'm just always afraid that I'll want a bracelet, necklace or pair of shoes and they won't be at the casita.

Today I'm creating an invitation and party planning list. I was going to leave for the high desert today, but instead I slept late, worked some, goofed off, and just blew off everything I had planned. What a pleasant day!

No comments:

Post a Comment