Friday, July 18, 2014

It's the weekend

Thistle, the national plant of Scotland, growing by the front gate.
Let's see. What did I do today that's creative or even interesting? This could be a very short email.

I woke up to let Rose out around 8:15 a.m., but went back to bed after I fed her. She also had her morning nap after she ate her breakfast. Then we went to get a paper from my favorite little-old man on a downtown corner. I reviewed the paper, but unfortunately there wasn't a single garage or estate sale that I wanted to visit, so I didn't go back out today except to check the mail.

Today I'm creating an e-mail blast, finalizing an event contract, following up on the design of my magazine advertisement, and cutting out the last three blocks needed for a quilt top I'm piecing.

No comments:

Post a Comment