Friday, July 11, 2014

Quiet Friday

Site of the estate sale I attended today. 
I waited almost an hour this morning for a conference call to begin. I really hate it when that happens.

As I sometimes do in Houston, I attended an estate sale in Santa Fe today. The house was up in the mountains and the view was spectacular! I really like how the house blends into the landscape. I can only imagine how impressive the night view must be looking down on the city lights of Santa Fe.

Today I'm creating final (I hope) revisions to an article for the Houston Chronicle before heading off to the estate sale. I drove up above the city, walked down a semi-steep hill to the house inside a gated community, looked at over-priced art, and then walked back up the hill to my car, huffing and puffing in the thin air. I didn't buy anything, which is a good thing because tomorrow is the opening of the International Folk Art Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment