Monday, July 28, 2014

Plans for a long weekend in Houston

I'm excited to return to Houston on Thursday of this week for about five days. Although I talk to Mr. B every night (and sometimes during the day) I'm anxious for a hug and some cuddle time. Also in the plans are lunch with ladies I used to work with, White Linen Night in the Heights, brunch with the lovely McCarley sisters and my three nieces, and lunch with friend Kelly who has moved into a new house and is getting married in October. Oh yeah, and I'm having some face time with clients. I'll be ready to get back to the calm high desert after all that.

I cut my finger with a rotary cutter last night. I thought it would never stop bleeding! Then this afternoon when I was doing a some gardening, it started bleeding again. This isn't good timing because my plan was to clean house tonight while watching the finale of The Bachelorette.

Today I'm creating a trip to the grocery store and the plant nursery. Now it's time for dinner and I don't know what I have to eat on meatless Monday. I should have thought about that while I was at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment