Saturday, July 19, 2014

It must be Saturday

More garden flowers.
As we often do on Saturday, Debbie came by and we went to the Farmer's Market. I got some fresh vegetables that I may use to make a soup, and of course I had to get some bread with roasted garlic. Yum! I also got some lettuce that I'm going to use tonight to make wraps.

Next we went out to The Flea, which is a market to the north of Santa Fe. I was hoping that a couple who was there last summer with indigo fabrics might be back, but I didn't see them. There was a man selling raw silk from India, so I bought a large piece of it. I'm thinking it would be a great knee-length vest.

Today I'm creating a trip to a shop I've heard about, but had never shopped. The woman makes linen clothing that is wonderful! Some she leaves in neutral colors and the others she hand dyes. Great little shop that I'm sure I'll visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment