Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Full to-do list

Colorful and soft burp cloth made of fleece.
It's unusual that I have a bad hair day in the low humidity of the high desert, but today was one of those days. Even after using a curling iron (and burning my little finger), my hair was still a mess. Long(ish) hair to the rescue. Some teasing on the top and then I pulled my hair back. According to People magazine's August 2014 StyleWatch issue, the "modern pompadour" and updos with retro-inspired volume on top are so hot.

It is Tuesday so, of course, I had a conference call. There was lots of good information about areas of Houston that are ripe for renewal. I can't wait to see what happens to H-town in the next three-to-five years. Come on Houston, let's do this!

Today I'm creating burp pads for the McZam baby. I also have a to-do list to tackle so it's time to stop sitting and get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment