Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Another trip to the fabric store

More flowers in the Santa Fe garden.
It had been two days since I was in the fabric store, so of course it was time for another visit today. If I were in Houston I would probably have what I need, but instead I have to go buy more.

After I finished at the fabric store I decided to go downtown. I parked and walked around for about 45 minutes. I was going to come back to the casita, but then decided to visit a few of my other favorite stores that I haven't been to this summer. All was going well and I hadn't spent a dime, until I entered the last store I was planning to visit. That store, which carries many of my favorite clothing designers, was having a sale. So much for not spending anything!

Today I'm creating follow-up emails and setting up appointments for when I'm in Houston at the end of this month. I'll be there to coordinate White Linen Night, but I've made plans to have lunch with girlfriends and brunch with the lovely McCarley sisters and my nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment