Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lunch with Richard A.

Full-size ( approximately 30" x 36")
I got to have lunch and catch up today with Richard A. It's always fun to catch up with him and find out what's going on in Santa Fe. The conversation always gets around to new art in the city, new places to eat, and crazy clients.

At the restaurant, I picked up the Santa Fe Reporter Best of Santa Fe issue. This is a small weekly magazine that reports on local news and culture. I don't normally read it, but always like the "best of" issues of anything.

Today I'm creating a finished blanket. I'm calling this a blanket instead of a quilt because there were only five pieces on the front and a solid back. There is batting between the front and back, but the quilting is only in the seams of the pieces. Dr. Mc … you knew I had to make something with foxes on it.

Close up of the little foxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment