Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012

Sweet little felt valentines. 
Rose had to go to the vet this morning to have her eye re-examined. Not so good. The stitches didn't hold or she rubbed them out, so her eye was a mess. The vet kept wanting to show me and I kept telling him to draw it. Yes I raised two daughters, but I can't stand the sight of someone else bleeding. In fact, I'm grimacing now just thinking about it. Back to Rose. New medication. A stiffer "cone of shame." Now she's resting on the floor. Snoring.

I'm watching a report about the Super Bowl quarterbacks. Don't ask me to name them or tell you the names of the teams playing. The television commentary is about their hair cuts, homes, and the cost of the clothes they were wearing when then arrived ... I don't know ... wherever it is they're playing the game this weekend. One guy's wardrobe costs $4,800 and the other guy's was $7,100. Looking sharp, gentlemen. Mr. B would approve.

Today I'm creating valentines. Now that I have my laptop, I can post a photo of some that I've already made. They are all stuffed and then hand sewn together, so it's like making teeny tiny pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment