Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7, 2012

My new shoe 
If you ever have to go to the emergency room, I highly recommend the Methodist Hospital emergency clinic at 59 and Kirby. I finally agreed to go last night to have my foot x-rayed. We got there at 7 p.m. and were out by 8:30 p.m. The nurses, x-ray technician, doctor and staff were just wonderful. And neither my foot nor my ankle are broken. I have to wear an ace bandage and a lovely black boot on my foot until the swelling and bruising go away. At that time, if I don't feel better I'll need to go to an orthopedic for an MRI.

In the meantime, I have lovely painted nails on my left foot thanks to Dr. Mc. She came over after I got home last night (with a bottle of champagne). I really appreciated her taking care of me because Mr. B was having nothing to do with the nail polish.

Today I'm creating the last of the hand stitched felt valentines for the market tonight. I have about 30 minutes before I have to get ready. Just enough time for a short nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment