Friday, February 17, 2012

February 17, 2012

Fun lunch today with Paula (from L), Marta, Rhonda and Kelli.
Dreary day in Houston. There is a 70% chance of thunderstorms today, but so far it has mainly been gray skies with some sprinkles of rain. The Houston television stations were preparing for their (totally useless) non-stop coverage of the rain and potential flooding, but alas. Oh, just heard thunder. Maybe the rain will be coming tonight.

I had lunch today with four women I used to work with. I love these luncheons! We try to get together once a month, but it actually turns out to be once a quarter. Always fun to catch up with everyone.

Today I'm creating aprons. Actually, I'm waiting for Mr. B to come home so he can help me upstairs to my craft area. I'm avoiding slippery stairs until the boot is off my foot. I would kick myself with my good foot if I reinjured my sore foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment