Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 15, 2012

Smoke (one of the back yard ferrels) likes to lay
on the top of my car, then slide down the
windshield, which leaves kitty-paw streaks
on the glass. Thanks, Smoke!

Good morning, all. Last night Mr. B and I had a lovely dinner at his go-to favorite restaurant, Vincent's, which is a very nice Italian restaurant. He absolutely loves their rotisserie chicken. I'm not sure if I've told this story about Vincent's before. (Forgive me if I have.) When he was getting to know Dr. Mc and Evan while he and I were dating, he asked if they would like to go to dinner with us. Of course they said yes. They wanted pizza – at Vincent's. No Pizza Hut for my girls! Anyway, back to last night, we came home and shared two cupcakes. The carrot cupcake was delicious, but the chocolate cupcakes I make are much  better than the one I bought and we shared last night.

It's an important day for me today. I have my first regularly scheduled board meeting with the Art Colony Association as president. I'm taking a little different direction with the agenda than has been done in the past. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well. Last night I had a dream that I was late for the meeting. It was so similar to the dream about being in school and not being prepared for a test.

Today I'm creating an apron or two. I'm coming home after my noon board meeting and going upstairs for some sewing, unless it's raining. I can't believe that there is more rain forecasted for today. It's going to be a long time before I go upstairs again while it's raining. Later this afternoon I have a Women of Wine event. Tonight's featured wine is my favorite. Bubbly. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment