Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 5, 2012

Pillow made from vintage sugar sack. On the left is the
front and the right is the back. Fun for porch swing or chair.
I spent most of Saturday laying in bed with an ice pack on my foot. Unfortunately it doesn't look any better than it did when I posted the photo on Saturday morning. After Dr. Mc saw the photo of my foot on Facebook, she started mothering me, telling me that I needed to go to the doctor. I'm still convinced that nothing is broken because I can put weight on my foot and wiggle my toes. But now Mr. B is talking about taking me to the doctor. I'm being double teamed.

More bad news at the Pettit household. The water heater has gone out. It's past its lifetime, but with all our expenses right now the water heater could have picked a better time to go out! Car repairs at the end of January. Rose's vet bills this month. Now the water heater. As Evan used to say when things weren't going as she would have liked, "it's not fair."

Today I'm creating ... I'm not sure yet what I'm creating. Yesterday I made six pillows, finally! I need to review my list of items to have for the market on Tuesday and see what I can accomplish today and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment