Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!
As much as I dislike getting up early, it's amazing what I can accomplish when I do rise with the sun. I had to be at my Tuesday client's office at 8:45 a.m. this morning, instead of the usual 10 a.m. Let me just say this about that: 10 a.m. is much more civil than 8:45 a.m. The carrot to get me here early was the promise of breakfast tacos, and I'm enjoying one now.

Yesterday there was just too much news, speculation and reflection about Whitney Houston, so I'm glad I'll be away from the house and television most of the day. All I can think about is what a tremendous talent she threw away. That's the true shame! The crime is that her "entourage" enabled her fall back into bad habits. So far it's only a speculation that her death was caused by a deadly combination of prescription drugs and alcohol, but from the last videos of her in the days leading up to her death, she was certainly under the influence of something. She didn't seem to be just high on life.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client. Then tonight I'm having a Valentine's Day dinner with Mr. B. Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment