Friday, February 3, 2012

February 3, 2012

Valentine's apron. I love the hot pink,
non-traditional fabric set off with the
turquoise pocket.
Where did the week go? I think I lost a day this week because we didn't return to Houston from Santa Fe until Monday night.

I've finally made an appointment to take my MacBook to the Apple Genius bar tomorrow morning. I'm so afraid they're going to tell me it needs to be shipped somewhere to be fixed. Or worse than that, what if I need a new laptop? The last time I took it in was for a new battery. The store didn't stock the OLDER batteries, so they ordered one. I believe it's a conspiracy to make people buy new computers. Apple products are the industry standard in the graphic design field, even for writers, but they're so much more expensive than a PC. Calm down! Step away from unnecessary worrying and don't sweat shelling out the $$$ for a new laptop until it becomes an issue. O.K. I'm better now.

Today I'm creating pillows. Earlier this week I said I was going to make pillows, but I haven't made any. This is a good afternoon for sewing before we have dinner tonight with Mitzie and Bob. Tomorrow afternoon (after my Apple appointment and Rose's trip to the vet), will be another good afternoon for sewing. And Sunday ... what can I say. Many people are gaga for the Super Bowl, but the Pettit household could care less about the game. I may have the television on in the background so I can watch Madonna perform, but that's about my interest level.

No comments:

Post a Comment