Monday, February 27, 2012

February 27, 2012

Yes, it's me. Both Mitzie and Dr. Mc asked me if I gave up my blog for Lent. I didn't give up, but my laptop did. The desktops are upstairs in the garage apartment. To get upstairs I'd have to walk up the same stairs I feel down, and I'm not ready to get back on that horse. So tonight I borrowed #1 son-in-law Nick's laptop to write my blog.

Last week was a busy week, but I'm bypassing all that old news. Quick update on the weekend, I made a great brunch for three girlfriends on Saturday. Then I had a great time last night at the Houston Heights Association's annual volunteer dinner. Fun evening with good friends and terrific food prepared by Zelko Bistro.

Today I'm creating an appointment for tomorrow to get my laptop fixed. Keep your fingers crossed that the repairs on the current laptop aren't more than a new laptop. And what is the cutoff point? If it would cost me half the price of a new computer to get my six year-old laptop repaired, do I suck it up and get a new one?

No comments:

Post a Comment