Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February 21, 2012

Two flowers made from heart-shaped felt.
I need to decide how to incorporate them into
the centerpieces for Sunday night. Only
18 arrangements to make.
I'm ready to do some gardening. When I was at the grocery store yesterday I treated myself to two magazines. I was inspired by the front cover of Martha Stewart Living for our casita in Santa Fe, and by a neighbors yard for the house in Houston. Planting in Houston would be great now, since the ground rarely freezes here after February 14, but planting in the high desert will have to wait until May.

I made a delicious dinner last night in my Le Creuset dutch oven. Very tasty and enough left over for tonight. Although Mr. B doesn't like leftovers, I'm pretty sure he won't turn down the beef stew with potatoes and carrots I made yesterday.

Today I'm creating a newsletter at my Tuesday clients office. It's nearing the end of the month, so I'll be back there tomorrow and Thursday to create two consumer newsletters. Oh boy! There were bagels this morning. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment